You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 19th September 2017 at 7.30pm at Cranage Village Hall, CW4 8EQ
|Declaration Of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest|
|Part 1- Public and Press Present||The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 15 minutes. After questions the Chairman will reconvene the Parish Council meeting.|
|2. Councillor Vacancy||
|3. Neighbourhood Plan||
|4. Adult Fitness Area||
|5. Footpaths and Trees Report||· To resolve to accept the report from the Footpath officer
· The Clerk to update members on the feedback from the newsletter including feedback from Mike Taylor – to approve actions.
· To build a footpath along A50 from the paddock to Windy Ridge garage – Cllr A Townson to propose to members
|6. Highways||· Cranage Football pitches and the parking complaint.
· M6 Highways screening on Oak Tree Lane – update.
· Litter Picking – update.
· Speed Display Units within the Parish – AT and MC to propose suggestions.
· Verges along Kings Lane – Cllr A Townson to propose adding to CTC works / gullies 3296207
· Highways meeting 4.10.17
|7. To adopt Complaints Policy , Training Policy and Plan||· Council to adopt policies
· The Clerk to update members on Local Council Award Status
· The Chairman to update members on the training attended in August.
|8. Planning Applications||To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication:
|9. Accounts||To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,275.36 + Natwest £39,933.60 = £70,208.96
· £854.73 HMRC
· £3795.40 Mrs J Mason ( Salary from APC,SPC,HW&SB PC and CPC June to September)
· £57.00 Crewe Colour Printers
· £250.00 Cranage Village Hall Hire
· £35.00 CHALC – Cllr R Hurst
· Clerks expenses June to September
· £6,000.00 Precept Cheshire East
Donation to North West Ambulance
|10. Audit 2016/17||· To accept external audit
· To approve Transparency Code Compliance
|11. Cheshire East||To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
· Arclid Waste site – update from Clerk
|12. Newsletter||· Articles – Cllrs to sponsor
· Website analytics – Cllr M Cohen to report
|13. Chairman’s and members report||· Manchester Airport Meeting 19th September – Cllr A Townson to feedback
· Clerks Appraisal – Chairman
|14. Clerks Report||· Annual CHALC meeting 19.10.17
· Connected Decision Making Event 31.10.17
|15. To note the next meeting||· 17th October 2017|