All applications registered by Cheshire East since 2009 can be found by following the link
Planning Applications in Cranage and using the search function.
If you are concerned about any of the planning applications that are submitted, please contact Cheshire East Council, Planning Department email@example.com and outline the nature of your objection. Cheshire East Council must consider by law the following when making decisions on planning applications;
1. Cheshire East development policy
2. Government legislation and guidance
3. Development boundaries
6. Compatability to the street scene
8. Effect on neighbouring properties amenities and privacy
9. Appropriateness of use re local area
10. Effect on highway safety and parking
12. Listed buildings
13. Conservation areas
15. Rights of way
16. Planning history
17. Ecology bats, badgers, newts
18. Land contamination
Any other matters are considered non-relevant in terms of planning law even if they are highly relevant to you personally.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England has a guide on "How to respond to planning applications" which can be downloaded by clicking HERE
If you would like to bring any matters to the notice of the Parish Council please contact the Parish Clerk, Julie Mason.