Agenda: Parish Council Meeting 22nd October 2019
You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 22nd October 2019 at 7.30pm
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes held on 10th September 2019
2. Capital Projects 2019/20
- Small Play Area – to discuss comments received from the newsletter. The Chairman and the Clerk to update on the meeting with ANSA.
- Football Storage Unit - the PC to review the costings and make a resolution of the next stages.
- Parish Luncheon – the Clerk and the Chairman to report on the meeting with Connecting Communities. The PC to decide on the next stages.
3. Business Plan
- Northwich Road Speed limit – to note the letter from Cllr B Roberts and letter from a resident.
- Leese crossroads – update from meeting on 10th October with Mr C Hodgkinson CE Officer.
- Cheshire fencing on Byley Lane – in need of repair
- Byley Lane flooding – Cllr AN
- Patching Selection- to confirm that M6 bridge was added to the highway
- Letter to highways reference Mr L Glover Highways Officer – Clerk to report.
- Boundary Signs – members to consider prices circulated.
- Speed Display Indicators – to note the comments from HCPC.
- Comments in reference to crop spraying on along field on A50
5. Footpaths and Trees Report
- To resolve to accept the report from the Footpath Officer and the Clerk to report on last months.
- Footpath Claim – Carver Ave/Byley Lane/Crescent Avenue Ref FPS/R0660/14A/2 – to note the response from the inspector.
- Manor Barns – hedges
- Fire damaged trees
6. VE Day – commemorations
- Cllr SH to make a proposal
7. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication;
- No applications submitted
19/2423N Pump Cottage, Kings Lane, Cranage CW10 9LX – Retrospective application for change of use – to note an appeal has bene submitted on 11th October.
18/00679E Land to the rear of Cotton Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel. - to receive comments from the letter from Cllr AK
Sibelco meeting 15.10.19 – Cllr GM to report on meeting.
8. Financial Regulations
· To adopt circulated policy.
· To resolve reinstructing JDH Services for the next 12 months.
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,488.46 + Natwest £45,956.16 = £76,444.62
· £591.46 Crewe Colour Printers
· £4,667.76 Ms J Mason
· £1,361.72 HMRC
· £1.53 Lloyds Banking Group
· £233.29 Leek United interest
· £1,707.02 SPC
· £1,564.41 NBACM PC
11. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
12. Chairman’s and members report
· Bulb Planting on Needham estate – update from the Clerk.
· Cllr RJH – Chairmanship Course on 6th November 2019
· Cranage Bowling Club – Cllr RH to report
· Litter collection – Cllr RH to report.
· Stopwatch Clock - on small play area
13. Clerks Report
· To report on the SLCC training / conference date 9.10.19
To note the next meeting
· 19th November 2019