You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 30th July 2019 at 7.30 pm
at Cranage Hall Hotel, Byley Lane, Cranage CW4 8EW.
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. To make the decision to co-opt new member
3. Capital Expenditure in the Parish
4. Budget 2019/20
5. Grant Fund – Community Clean-up fund
7. Footpaths and Trees Report
8. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication;
18/5051C Land at rear of Cotton Farm, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel CW4 7ET – update and to include comments from Ms D Ackerley
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,488.46 + Natwest £40,398.58 = £70,887.04
· £4,578.44 Mrs J Mason
· £1,301.39 HMRC
· Clerks expenses
· To approve payment to CTC ref bench installation
· £965.70 HW & SB PC (NB overpayment £41.35 Q4)
· £1,562.54 NBACM PC
· £67.50 NBACM
· £67.50 – SPC
· £1,562.54 - SPC
· £67.50 – HW & SB PC
· £57.58 SP Manweb plc
· £541.54 Mr M Slattery
Grant Funding Application
To consider the application for £200 for the Cranage and district Beer festival at the VH.
Signatures on Natwest Bank Account – Cllr AN to update.
10. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
11. Chairman’s and members report
12. Clerks Report
· Manchester Airport info pack
· To approve the Clerks attendance at the SLCC conference 9th October - £40.00.
To note the next meeting
· 10th September 2019